After our April fools downtime yesterday I decided to give you little gift instead. So I took the chance to prepare a new DXX-Redrawn issue for you. So far this is the one with the “highest production value” – i.e. it took hours to finish – and the first one with six panels.
I hope you enjoy the newst issue Common Sense which you can find on the DXX-Redrawn page.
Join the forums discussion and please leave Feedback.
A user from our forums – Lloyd – was so kind to prepare D1X-Rebirth and D2X-Rebirth in form of Deb- (Ubuntu, Debian) and RPM-packages.
You can find these packages on the regular DXX-Rebirth Download site.
For Feedback, check out Lloyds thread in the forums and please do not forget to give some kudos as well if you enjoy the packages.
DXX-Rebirth v0.57.2 has been released. Again it’s just a Bugfix version. It’s intention is to make the time for the next big release (v0.58, which is supposed to introduce a fully reworked Multiplayer) a bit shorter.
It’s fixes inhclude:
- Fix for bosses which did not attack after loading a Savegame
- Slightly reworked Multiplayer traffic management (not fully finished until v0.58)
- Fix crash when restoring Coop Savegame
- Engine stability improvements / Fixes for very old Engine bugs
- Crash Fix for users of PhysFS 1.x
- Fix for Linking errors on newer Linux distributions (linking libmath)
- New SDL.DLL has been added to fix mouse snapping when minimizing game using ALT+TAB
- For a full list of changes please check CHANGELOG.txt
Get the release now at the Download-page and have fun with it. And feel free to leave Feedback.