Today DXX comes with a very big update.
As you can see, the style of the website has completly changed. A good friend of mine – Gregor Kittlaus – made this possible and I want to thank him now for all his work.
The second, and not less important change is:
DXX-Rebirth is now available for Linux and Windows.
Much thanks here go to SNIPER, the best D1X BETA-tester since this project exists. He did not only brought excellent reports but great new ideas for the whole project. Thank you SNIPER.
With his help it was possible to drive DXX further that I ever could imagine. That’s why that there’s now such a huge version step from v0.04 to v0.3.
If you ask me this version would deserve a much higher version number, but i want to keep some of them for some cool new stuff.
And much more has been done:
- A new DXX version and updated and documented sourcecode
- HiRes additions for D1X, new HUDs for D2X and tons of bugfixes
- Large DOWNLOAD section with patches, levels and much more
- New sections for the page with TODO-list, Changelog and a small forum for any DXX talk
- A new SCREENSHOT section and WALLPAPERS
It’s almost impossible to get all the updates into one news post.
Just explore the site and check it out!